Four fire applicances from Larne, Whitehead and Ballyclare attended a fire at a home in Larne’s Walnut Road last night (Sunday August 7.)
A Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service (NIFRS) received a call at 6:30pm to a report of a fire at residential premises at the Walnut Road area of Larne on Sunday August 7.
“Two Fire Appliances from Larne Fire Station and one Fire Appliance each from Whitehead and Ballyclare Fire Stations were deployed to the scene. “Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and using a hosereel jet dealt with a kitchen fire in a house in the area.
“There were no reports of any injuries.
“Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service finished at the scene at 7:15pm and the fire is being treated as accidental.”