This honey pannacotta with raspberries and passion fruit is the perfect Valentine’s Day sweetener.
6 fine gelatine leaves
600ml Greek yogurt
150 ml double cream by Sainsbury’s
150 ml semi-skimmed milk by Sainsbury’s
75g runny honey by Sainsbury’s
A little butter or oil for greasing
125 g fresh raspberries
75 ml water
75g caster sugar
3 passion fruit
Mint to garnish
1. Soak gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes, until soft.
2. Place cream, milk and honey in a pan. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Remove gelatine leaves from water, squeeze out excess water before stirring into the cream mixture until dissolved. Sieve into a jug, and stir in the Greek yogurt. Pour into 6 lightly greased dariole moulds and allow to cool, then chill for 1 hour or overnight until set.
3. Add 75ml water to a small saucepan with the sugar, heat gently and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the pulp of three passion fruit. Turn up the heat, simmer vigorously for 3-5 minutes until reduced and syrupy. Allow to cool and add the raspberries.
4. Run the point of a small sharp knife round the edge of the set pannacotta, to loosen from the mould, then dip the moulds into very hot water for 3-5 secs, invert onto a serving dish and give a gentle shake to release.
5. Serve with the cooled syrup and garnish with fresh mint and a drizzle of honey.
• Try adding fresh blueberries to the raspberry and passion fruit syrup for extra
• Make little panna cottas in shot glasses, which can be topped with the fruit-
perfect for a party!
• Use frozen raspberries instead of fresh.